Friday, April 1, 2011

Thoughts on Being Over Fifty...




...in the over-50 Peace Corps:


You, my friend,

Are fifty.

Old enough to-

Speak your mind

Abandon convention

Decide for yourself

Surprise the heck out of them

Welcome your spirit

Be a kid when you want

Worship the sun

Nurture free time

Travel the world

Relish alone time

Feel like a woman

Grab the brass ring

Enjoy being alive

Kick up a storm

Master singing and dancing

And wish upon a star

To follow who you are

At fifty.

Just another day in Paradise

Just another day in Paradise

To Welcome Me to the Biserica

MISTO!

MISTO!
We have surely arrived!

I'm Going to Brusturoasa!

I'm Going to Brusturoasa!
Can't Wait to Meet My New Neighbors

My Wonderful Gazda Family!

My Wonderful Gazda Family!
On the Way to the Party on the 4th